Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been tagged

Well since I just got tagged I figure I could at-least write an update on my blog.

Here are 6 random things about me.
1.  I met my husband on a blind date in 1991, that neither one of us really wanted to go on.
2.  I have moved 11 times in my 13 years of marriage, including 2 countries, and 3 states.
3.  I have been pregnant 9 times.  Once with twins, and yes I only have 4 children.
4.  I have been skinny dipping, and got caught by the cops.  Interesting story though.
5.  I fell through a chair when I was 2 1/2, and received 75 stitches in my thigh.
6.  I used to be clean and organized, then I had children and now I am neither, but I like to think I have fun with my children instead.

I tag no one because the only people I know with blogs, just were.






1 comment:

Anna Sperry said...

Wow! That is really high. She makes me laugh. and for saying that you're not as clean or organized since children, your pantry looks pretty good. I'm glad you started a blog.

October 2008 Family Pictures

Climbing Leah

Climbing Leah
Where did mom hide the candy? June 2008