Thursday, April 23, 2009

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted something new. Since I started on Face book, it seems that I check that everyday, but have forgotten to update my personal family info. That is why I like my blog so much. I feel like I can put in personal info and pictures, that maybe I don't really want to share with my face book friends. Call me selfish, I just feel like I can be me!

OK. So we are a family of boys - mainly, so we have every NERF gun ever made. Not really, but we do have at least 12. Carson is no exception in his love of guns. The boy doesn't talk, but he can make shooting noises. This picture is of Carson, and with Bryson's help he has a halo of darts stuck to his forehead!

This 2nd picture is of a sleeping Leah. She finds the oddest places to sleep. Remember in an older post with her asleep on the bathroom floor! She cracks me up.

We have all been so busy at our home. I have a lot of little projects going on. Sadly not creative ones, but time consuming none the less. I want to paint my house so bad. Sometimes I think about if I could just get a little color on the wall it would motivate me. Then I think about the time it will take to do a decent job, and I chicken out. I am such a procrastinator, and a perfectionist all rolled into one. If I don't think I can do it perfectly I just never start it! How sad for me I know.

OK so picture #3. Leah loves to take photos. She took this one of Carson and I, and asked me to put in on the computer so here it is. I normally would not post a photo of me with greasy pulled back hair, no make up, and slippers on, but like I said it is my blog, so I will do what I want!

I have so many photos to post, so I will try to do a few each day for the next couple of days to catch all of you up on our life.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Cute pictures. I am the same way...if I don't think it will come out perfect, I just don't want to try.

October 2008 Family Pictures

Climbing Leah

Climbing Leah
Where did mom hide the candy? June 2008