We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house today. No pictures of that, but then it was not the most pleasant experience. Carson scream through most of it. There were so many people that it took 1 hour just to see the baptisimal font, and another 1 1/2 hours to see the rest. The best part was the reception area where water and cookies were served.
So on the way home we took a dive up Farmington canyon. All the children were asleep so we just kept driving.
They were all awake by the time we hit the top of the mountain. What a view. I snapped a couple of pics of them playing in the snow that is still up there. I had a hard time walking around up there. I actually wore hills, and they are not made for good climbing and or hiking. Our clothes were filthy when we got home, but we had a bunch of fun making memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment