Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kayson receives his Arrow of Light Award




We are so proud of Kayson. He has received his Webelos badge, and has now earned his Arrow of Light award. He has worked hard on earning his activity badges, and has earned 15 out of 20. He has a month to go, but I think he may be burned out, so probably no more compass points. On Kayson's night for FHE we always work on an area out of his book. It keeps us all involved as a family, and help's him with his awards. It help's when we do activities that count towards a badge without him really thinking about it. Sometimes I think he has felt overwhelmed by me pushing scouts. I need to be better with Bryson, and let him set his own pace.

No comments:

October 2008 Family Pictures

Climbing Leah

Climbing Leah
Where did mom hide the candy? June 2008