Thursday, July 23, 2009

So I suck at this blog thing! Face Book came into my life, and I am obsessed with Farm Town. So now that I have admitted it, I really want to be better at posting on my blog. I have the cutest, funniest children, and want to share them with you. We had the Sperry reunion last week, and Jacquie Preece came and took the best pictures of all of us! I will figure out how to get them on here so you can see them.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I agree facebook can be addicting... I have yet to get on Farm Town because I have heard from soooo many people that they get stuck playing it. I can't wait to see more posts. And I'm glad you like the pictures. Jacqui would love to hear that.

October 2008 Family Pictures

Climbing Leah

Climbing Leah
Where did mom hide the candy? June 2008